How To Get A Medical Marijuana Card In Pennsylvania
To qualify for medical marijuana in PA, you must first be diagnosed by a qualified professional. We can help. We offer telemedicine M-F 9am-5pm no appointment required.
How to get a medical marijuana card in Pennsylvania
In the state of Pennsylvania, there are 23 medical conditions granted entrance into the medical marijuana program. Some conditions are more common than others, but if you suffer from any of them, you qualify! Your first step before certification is to be diagnosed by a medical professional such as your PCP. Next, register with the PA Department of Health. Once you’ve completed these steps you will connect with a medical marijuana doctor to certify in as little as one day.
If you are suffering and are not sure if you qualify for medical marijuana certification, we can help.
Is this your first time certifying?
We will answer all of your questions and navigate you through the entire process with ease. Simply call 1-833-667-4665 and our patient care representative will assist you.
How long does it take to get your medical card in the mail in PA?
Your medical marijuana card can take up to 21 days to recieve in the mail. Please allow 7 days for printing from the date you paid for your ID card and 14 days to receive it. Your card will be mailed to the address in Pennsylvania Dept. Of Health patient profile.
Qualifying Medical Conditions:
PA Medical Marijuana Assistance Program (MMAP)
As of March 1, 2022 the Pennsylvania Dept. of Health has expanded the Medical Marijuana Assistance Program, through the passage of Act 44 of 2021. Call us today or fill out an online form and one of our patient care specialists will contact you to let you know if you qualify!
What is Medical Marijuana assistance program ( MMAP)?
- A program to assist with the cost of providing medical marijuana to patients who demonstrate financial hardship or need.
- A program to assist patients and caregivers with the cost associated with the waiver or reduction of fees for identification cards.
- A program to provide for the cost of background checks for caregivers
How is MMAP expanding?
The MMAP is expanding by eliminating the annual card fee for all qualified participants. eliminating all background check fees for eligible caregivers and assisting eligible patients with the purchase of medical marijuana from Pennsylvania dispensaries.
How does MMAP work?
- Phase 1 (implemented MArch1, 2022) eliminates annual ID card fees for eligible participants registered with an existing commonwealth financial hardship program
- Phase 2 will eliminate all fees background checks for eligible caregivers
- Phase 3 will distribute a to be determined benefit amount per funding period per eligible patient.
Who is eligible to participate in the MMAP program?
Phase 1 of the MMAP eliminates the annual identification card fee for any patient or caregiver registered in a
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (commonwealth) financial hardship program. These financial hardship
Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- PACE Needs Enhancement Tier (PACENET)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
How to get your medical marijuana card in PA.
In order to qualify for certification, you must first be diagnosed by a qualified professional such as your PCP or a counselor/therapist.
If you have not yet been diagnosed, but think you may qualify, we can refer you to the right place to receive the correct assessment and documentation. Just CALL US and we will assist you!
Once you have received your diagnosis, all you have to do is call 1-833-667-4665. We will complete your certification right over the phone!